Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thats some crazy story and crap from Sikky(JE)...Sikky fully ignored sending the Headers to Elite for you...They surely didn't want Andy to see the poor quality and the realistic Dyno results from them... I knew all along that Sikky's Header's dyno plot were inflated...Also everyone who has gotten 40whp from them all got them installed at JE/Sikky...Eric didn't u say u had to modify something to make yours fit? Also everyone who said Sikky's Header made more power then Elites are dumb as Elite's made 30whp on a Dynamics...Can't compare dyno plots as Dynamics reads much lower then Dynopack/Dynojet...After hearing all this BS about Sikky I've made up my decision here and go for Elite's Headers instead.
I wouldnt take any of the dyno numbers from the factory and compare them. Remember Elites Dyno Dynamics seems to read ridiculously high. I wont say there inflated until there both tested back to back. Customer service seems to be a very huge issue with Sikky though...

I couldn't give a crap as I have no loyalty to any specific person or company but in all fairness I have had not a single issue with sikky and I didn't use JE as my install shop either.
Have you been able to dyno your car yet?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I mean secretly without blatantly saying Hey its Elite send it to us.
There is nothing wrong with being upfront about it on Elite's end. Im pretty sure i dont see a patent for the Sikky Headers. Either way... Not selling to a certain person just because they are that certain person and you dont like them usually dosnt go well in the eyes of the public :rolleyes:

What do you consider 3rd party dyno? The people who have done individual dynos(3rd party IMO) are still not getting near the projected Hp increase.

Nothing against sikky... But aftermarket for the ISF is a small market that should be handled with care. Between the Quality issues and lack of customer service, i would say that there heading down the wrong road with the F community.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.