Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Why don't you put yourself in SIKKY's shoes for a moment. Why would they want to send their final production header to a competitor who is still in the R&D phase of their own headers!? Of course this would be a different story if the Elite headers were finalized but they are not. Just seems like the obvious to me and looking back maybe you should have just had the headers sent to your house first. Just a thought.
at the time they were finished. they just had to do road testing then suspended making any further sets till they finish my sc kit.

·
Registered
194 Posts
By the very definition if they are still "testing" then they aren't done yet are they? Unless you and I can buy a set right now they still have time to make changes.

If you spend hours and hours building something would you send it off to a competitor to make something better? I doubt it and if you say you do its BS. Can Elite buy a set if they wish? sure. but its rather blatant to want to have someone send it directly there. I'm sure nissan didnt ask porsche to deliver the 911 turbos to the nissan factory for testing against the GTR.

Do people get competitors products to evaluate sure. Does a manufacturer willingly need to send it to them? No.
yes im sure you can call them and order a set, just bc they dont advertise doesnt mean they dont sell or make them. I have a set. Also sikky agreed to do testing and elite was going to have a third party do the testing on two different is-f's.

they spent more then hours to have some choppy welds and spotty fitment. Elite posted pictures the whole way and has kept everyone updated. And at the time both company's were still in the testing phase so whats your point?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.