Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 1 of 11 Posts

· SPAM Police
689 Posts
It really comes down to your preference. If it were me and I had the money available I'd get it fixed right and not have to worry about it. If money is a little tight right now, maybe wait a bit till things are better, but either way you are the one that is going to have to live with it.
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.