Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all,

I am new to the ISF Community. I own a 2008 Lexus ISF with 42k miles!! I just picked it up in the Houston Area a couple weeks ago!! It is the Ultrasonic Blue! Love it!!

I already have mods planned for the car. I have already ordered a JoeZ Intake. I will be looking for a exhaust soon too. Then a Carbon Fiber Hood, Diffuser, Splitter, and Skirts. OOHH and rims :)

These cars are so sexy it hurts!!!!!

Thank you
Allan

Attachments

·
Vendor
233 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your exciting purchase! Glad to hear you're already making improvements on it! Keep us posted on the updates!

If you ever have any questions or need assistance with finding parts for your Lexus, let us know!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day all,

I am new to the ISF Community. I own a 2008 Lexus ISF with 42k miles!! I just picked it up in the Houston Area a couple weeks ago!! It is the Ultrasonic Blue! Love it!!

I already have mods planned for the car. I have already ordered a JoeZ Intake. I will be looking for a exhaust soon too. Then a Carbon Fiber Hood, Diffuser, Splitter, and Skirts. OOHH and rims :)

These cars are so sexy it hurts!!!!!

Thank you
Allan
great:D l like your post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.