Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just wanted to drop by here and introduce myself...

i'm in the market for a c63/m3/isf
and am finding myself leaning towards the isf because i just can't get myself to like any current production bmws other than the 1series wagon... and MB has a service staff that think that they are the paying customers...

i've been through a few cars... including 88 pulsar, 90 legend, 90 celica, 91 legend, 91 mr2, 92 svx, 93 urs4, 94 626, 96 318tu, 97 s320, 98 clk, 00 mr2, 00 forester (not in that particular order) but have always found myself admiring the drivability and reliability of lexus... also the one set of numbers that really impressed me about the isf is that while like all the other entry super sedans (c63, m3, rs4) the isf has big engine numbers, but the isf somehow manages to pump out 16/23 mpg while the others would be laughing to even see 20 on hw....

this forum has been great for background info reading... but i have a few questions...

how is the isf in terms of reliability so far? i hate having random CELs or having to make unplanned trips to the mechanics...

and also...

what's the difference between the 08 and the 09 model?? seems like if there are 08s around, they can be a great bargain...

last... i'm located in the southern california area... any recommended dealers around here??

thanks!!

1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.