Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this site being refered to a few times and I have lost a bit of faith in another Lexus site's "F" section of late and I thought I would join.(I don't really join a heap of sites due to work keeping me busy)

Anyway, nice to be here.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Welcome over Dave! I'm sure we can use your expertise here! We're all pretty friendly guys! This site isn't as busy as CL but it is still a fun site with some chill people :cool: Enjoy and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome over Dave! I'm sure we can use your expertise here! We're all pretty friendly guys! This site isn't as busy as CL but it is still a fun site with some chill people :cool: Enjoy and Happy New Year!
Thanks Mike, you know what they say, "quality over quantity". Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Exactly, welcome again and enjoy :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome, nice to meet you!
Tell us about your F, i mean, yourself.. you know, introduce yourself to the class..
Jeremiah

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Welcome to this side of town! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome, nice to meet you!
Tell us about your F, i mean, yourself.. you know, introduce yourself to the class..
Jeremiah
Thanks. I have not recieved mine yet, I ordered it about 11 months ago but I will finnaly have it this month.:) It is white with every option minus the sonar sensors and polished wheels.

The other cars I have are an LS600hL and a celsior ( LS430).

Cheers

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Hey Dave, very glad to have you sign up! I gotta ask though, from a dealer side of things, why it took 11 months to get your IS-F? BTW, the 600h is one of the finest built cars on the road.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Dave, very glad to have you sign up! I gotta ask though, from a dealer side of things, why it took 11 months to get your IS-F? BTW, the 600h is one of the finest built cars on the road.
I live in Japan and it was a 12 month wait there for a while, I believe the production has been steped up and you can get one within about 2-3 months now. I was able to take delivery in December 2008 but I decided to take it in Jan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts