Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see boys, happy IS-F owners, you dont have time to reply, but i left my question in every possible topic and got no answer!!!! Is IS-F handles and steering better then in a bmw550, 650, 335??? Im not comparing to M devision cars, but still, 550, 650, 335 have veen driven by me and i find them VERY SPORTY! Since IS-F is something special with an F letter, it must be better then non M cars )))) If IS-F handles as good as 550 650 335 not even better i take it, if steering is almost as sharp as 550 650 335 has and not even better.... i take IS-F... we wont have a test drive in Moscow so OWNERS of IS-F, please, please give me some interesting answers... and note im a bmw driver, but not fun, just it happened so that the last 3 cars were bmw (550, 650)! I want to have a clue about IS-f!
Thank you, thank you very much!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some of the reviews state the M3 handles road coarses better.... That's all I'm saying. I believe it's because lack of experience more than anything else, and or people have their minds set that the BMW is "better"....
Just cant believe that Lexus made a car that handles better than non Mdevision bmw cars like 650 or even 550... because still 650 and 550 are outstanding at steering and handling!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.