Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
as you can see, i just joine this forum, my name is Omar from United Arab Emirates, i am an engineer in maintenance dept. of industrial plant (refinery).

I saw ISF for first time in youtube at early 08's while i was a student and from that day i was dreaming of this angle till i got it in August 2009 and i fall in love with it from frst time i step on the accelerator with sport mode.. It was just awsome.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Hi,
as you can see, i just joine this forum, my name is Omar from United Arab Emirates, i am an engineer in maintenance dept. of industrial plant (refinery).

I saw ISF for first time in youtube at early 08's while i was a student and from that day i was dreaming of this angle till i got it in August 2009 and i fall in love with it from frst time i step on the accelerator with sport mode.. It was just awsome.

Welcome to the site and congrats on your F! Are there a lot of F's in the UAE? Did you have to have it imported?

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your ISF. Where are you from in the UAE? I know there are many exotic cars there...my guess is you can surprise some of them with the ISF.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome Omar! My name is Omar too and I live in Qatar... I go to the UAE about every 3 weeks or so. I'm sure you're loving your car. Do u know of any places that have parts for the ISF in the UAE?

Mabrouk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.