Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

4K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  ISF-edOUT 
#1 ·
Just joined and thought I would say hello to all!

I'm wondering how many IS-F owners we have on this forum that live in Washington Sate?
I work for Lexus of Bellevue and have a couple things in the pipeline for some on-track action. Anyway I'll post up more info once I have it.

Later!
CRC

#6 ·
Peleg...
The IS-F is pretty quite at cruising speed...its a Lexus! Get into the throttle and the secondary intake opens to a wonderful sound only a V8 can make especially the one found in the IS-F :) And is someone looking to purchase an IS-F? I just got an Ultrasonic Blue Mica in the other day!

Luke....
Thanks for the info. As soon as I have more information on the track day I'm planning for IS-F owners I'll be sure to post it up here. I hoping to get about 10 to 15 owners out to Pacific. I work out at Proformance Racing School and for Lexus of Bellevue. With out giving up to much info I want to put together a few events this year that will really elevate the ownership experience for as many IS-F owners as I can reach.

Cheers,
CRC

#9 · (Edited)
kcb77...getting track time is easy! Where are you located?

I'm going to be putting together a number of events here at Lexus of Bellevue and for owners of all IS vehicles.

This August we're going to put togther an awesome event out at Pacific Raceways and its going to be centered around the LFA.

More details on this sometime in April!

Cheers,
Curtis

#12 ·
Hi Bryan,

Basic cost for our one day school is $555. There are a couple other options for people to select from as well, its all on the site.

You can also go to proformanceracingschool DOT com
If you contact the school please let them know that Curtis from Lexus of Bellevue sent you!

Thanks!
Curtis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.