Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Welcome to the site. There is a ton of information here. Try the search for specific questions as many topic have been covered, but feel free to resurrect any topic. We are all learning here.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Welcome, and I wish you success in getting an ISF.

On a side note to everybody else that posted. I must say that it is much more enjoyable on this site than clublexus. I joined here first, then clublexus. It is so much more positive on this site with less petty squabbling. I was just reading a pathetic thread on CL last week where people were bashing a newbie for asking a question and not using the search function. Now the search function should be utilized, but there are more appropriate ways to welcome a new guy to the site...agreed?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the site and good luck in your search. Feel free to research and ask any questions you might have :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Welcome vman81!

As for the SEARCH function, yes it is helpful to do so! :) But if you come up empty handed, please feel free to ask away. I may have to start an FAQ here for the ISF. I did one for the 2nd Gen IS several years ago on CL and it has grown to become a wealth of info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.