Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hello. I just traded in my 03 IS300 that we have had since new for an 09 IS-F with 6600 miles. Ultrasonic Blue/Black int. with Mark Lev. Sound/Nav. It is a MONSTER!!!

Pics to follow...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome,

I'm in Abq with an 08 same color scheme. One of the main reasons I got the car was the USB and black combo, it just seems right. Enjoy.

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Welcome to the F Family! You won't be let down by the beast. It is a great car. Let us know what your thoughts are and what type of mods you are considering.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Welcome!! Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the F, there is an abundance of information on here :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got it used from Lexus of Albuquerque.

I got it for $47.2 planning to get 8k in trade on my 03 IS300 but they gave me 10K so I was super stoked! They sold the IS300 the same day so it worked out for them too.

I had been dealing with them on the 09 IS-F since they got it in a month ago. I am glad that my persistence paid off. I was very close to going to Utah for an 09 with 3K miles...they would go 46.9 but wanted nothing to do with my IS300. I as also looking at an 08 with 15K miles in Arizona...they said 43.6K and would match the 8K for the IS300 that Car-Max quoted me.

I am so glad I got a local car from the local ABQ Lexus dealer...and the free hand washes for life are a nice bonus.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Welcome aboard! I used to have an 04 MSM IS300 in the past. I put 105k miles on it in 3 years hahah. Great new ride! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts