Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I just picked up a new 2010 IS-F.

I'm coming from a BMW 335i, and previously an Acura NSX and a host of other performance cars before that like the FD RX-7.

I'm really enjoying the IS-F so far. The ride is actually not anywhere near as bad as some people will lead you to believe. My IS-F rides noticeably better and smoother than my 335i with the sport package and run-flat tires :)

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
glad you enjoy it welcome to the F club

·
Registered
158 Posts
Congrats for making the right choice! Lexus all the way! I do agree people make a huge deal about the ride which in reality isn't that bad and is just a characteristic of a sports car

·
Registered
149 Posts
Riding the IS350 is like riding on air compared to the IS-F (I traded up to an IS-F from a 350) but I'm very glad with my purchase.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Welcome! I looked long and hard at BMWs and still really like many of them, but in the end I couldn't justify purchasing one over the ISF. I am very happy with my decision.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Welcome to THE IS-F forum! We are glad to have you in. If you have a question about your new ride, you should be able to find the answer here. I'm curious to know what you think of your F vs. the 3 3 5 i. As you spend more time with it let us know what you think about the power, handling, braking, fit and finish and the overall experience. Have fun with it!

Doug

·
Registered
165 Posts
haha, got sick of the high pressure pump going bad at every oil change? Im pretty sure you are loving the much nicer interior also. Welcome Bro!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts