Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I am a little shocked to say I picked up an IS-F yesterday. I only wanted to do a test drive and then I was planning to hold off for a few months. However, the dealer had the right car for the right price and I could not resist the great deal I got.

'08, obsidian, black leather, Mark Levinson. I got window tint, clear protector and LoJack thrown in as well. Absolutely love this car, though I am yet to have the guts to take it to dramatically illegal speeds.

I am holding off on satellite radio for now -- just cannot make up my mind there -- but at least they did not go into bankruptcy yesterday. I might try using Slacker Radio on my Blackberry through the auxiliary port for a while and see how I like it.

Anyway, glad to a part of this forum. Out of curiosity, are there any other members that live in the Boulder/Denver area?

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Congrats on your New ISF, and welcome to the forums, I hope you have alots of fun with this car, because its an awesome car. If you have any questions about your car please don't hesistate to ask anyone, because we are all hear to help one another and learn more about the same cars we all have

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! One of our members "Fig" or "therealfig" is from Colorado. He should be chmining in shortly!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I'll try to do this, although I am not sure where I can find a good stretch of road to do it on!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on your F! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts