Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just bought a used 2008 isf n loving every bit off it... Just came from having 2- built 2005 Sti sold one... Just being reading the forums n found so much interest in this car n opportunity struck me n I found one... Just got some simple questions below... Don't want to mod it that much now just looking what's out there... Nice meeting u n here I go to learning this car... I am in the military n am stationed at ft Campbell, if u r in the area let's meet...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the car. Thank You for your service to our country as well, it IS appreciated!

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the buy. What color did you get? How do you compare it to your last ride?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the buy. What color did you get? How do you compare it to your last ride?
I got the star fire pearl... Gosh I love this car so far so good as far as comparission, I mean I love Subaru but damn I get the best of both world such as speed n luxury... I just miss the awd n all in the subaru but that's why I have another sti...

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Love the Starfire!

Yeah, I am the same way with the luxury and reliability. The AWD would be something that I would want too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts