Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know there is much debate about the better exhaust between JOEZ and ISS Forged for the IS-F. Either way both exhausts are very good and soo is the competition for parts on our cars. However, that is not what this post is about.
I am wanting to know if anyone knows much about the Greddy Titanium exhaust compared to these other two, similar exhausts. I know the weight savings is incredible on it weighing in at only 35 lbs vs the stock 71 lbs! I'm wanting to know if anyone knows anything about Sound and the Power Gains from the Greddy. Also, any ideas on pricing? Is any of it comparable to the other two?

This is the link that stirred up my interest:
http://greddy-usa.blogspot.com/2011/04/greddy-is-f-exhaust-preview-1.html
(Hopefully it works)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully it's not something outrageous like $2500+

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope NO ONE buys it then and makes a statement towards the makers of ridiculously expensive parts.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been talking to Greddy via email. They said they are interested in setting up a Group Buy for this exhaust system. I will let you know when I find out more.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've already lost interest. I purchased an ISS Forged and called it good! They are taking too long to provide information to us about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.