Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting an IS-F but maybe next time. I've finally sold my celica and month ago and been driving this M3 for a week. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thats a great looking M3, congrats on the car.

(it doesn't compare to the IS-F though) :)

but enjoy it nonetheless!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good choice! I like the Imola red. My E46 is pretty much a track car...still IMO one of the best handling cars.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Looks really nice. I especially like the wheels.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. BMWs are huge fun to drive and I think the later ones are pretty reliable as well.

Jeff
08 Smoky Granite Mica IS-F
Used to own a 5 speed 93 525i

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nice! E46 M3!! Very Good choice!! How many miles on it B4 purchasing unless you were lucky enough get it Brand new? It's very very rare to get this New but it's possible!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all the comments and yes i know you can all smoke me but if i wanted something fast i would have got something else. i bought it with 44k miles and yes i enjoy driving it. I just have to take care of some of the things that are needed to replace and not planning to mod it maybe just some cosmetics. I put some black grills on it already.

·
Registered
411 Posts
thanks for all the comments and yes i know you can all smoke me but if i wanted something fast i would have got something else. i bought it with 44k miles and yes i enjoy driving it. I just have to take care of some of the things that are needed to replace and not planning to mod it maybe just some cosmetics. I put some black grills on it already.
I hope some of the members are joking with you about smoking your car I mean Yeah, of course but no need to rub it in..lol..Anyhow you should leave it stock except maybe minor cosmetic mods such as intake and exhaust b/c the E46 is a good looking car as is..That's me though!;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts