Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gentlemen, and ladies, I just wanted to say Thank You for all the help and positive responses I have enjoyed for the past 3 years in this forum. No other Lexus forum has the folks this one does and the geniune feeling of help you folks routinely offer to everyone. Now onto the move. I have gone to the dark side. I traded my IS-F for an E60 BMW M5. Now the M3 did nothing for me. The M5, well what can I say. DAMN! I need four doors and this one has that and 507hp. The SMG is a bear to drive but I am getting used to it. My wife is driving it now as well so I guess its not all that bad :rolleyes:.
Anyway, I will be in from time to time and wanted to thank you folks.
Andy

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well that sucks to see a fellow Texas F bite the dust. What year M5 did you get?

·
Registered
141 Posts
What is considered a grown up car?

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Enjoy the M5!!!!! I just traded my 08 M3 for the ISF today..... After having the M3 for 3 years I just had enough. I've only owned the ISF for 6 hrs but I'm so much happier with if. Hope the M5 does the same with u

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.