Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a decent sunshade?

I checked the Lexus site and didn't see anything under Accessories.

Griot's doesn't have any for any ISs.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I got mine at the dealership. They have one for our car and it fits perfectly. It's about $40.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
The sunshade I use on my IS F is "Heatshield" made by Canvas Works. It's the same one you find at most dealerships. The other brand is made by Introtech and is also found in some dealers. Both are cut exact to your F's windshield.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was hoping to find an accordian style one rather than the roll-up kind. They're easier to stash because they fold flat. I think the dealer ones are roll-up mylar affairs, but I'll check.
Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
I was hoping to find an accordian style one rather than the roll-up kind. They're easier to stash because they fold flat. I think the dealer ones are roll-up mylar affairs, but I'll check.
Thanks for the suggestions.
I have one that I got at my dealer and it is the roll up type. It does fit very well, but as you said is a little bit of a pain to roll up every day.

Jeff
08 Smoky Granite Mica IS-F

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking for one too, one that fits perfectly. I actually found what I'm looking for exactly but the cost for it is out of control.
www_jzsinternational.com/servlet/the-1048/LEXUS-IS-dsh-F-SUN-SHADE/Detail
Anyone know of a cheaper alternative, same style of fold?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I got mine at the dealership. They have one for our car and it fits perfectly. It's about $40.
The one from Lexus is very high quality, fits perfectly and folds flat accordian style.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking more that folds into a circle, like the link i shared in my first post. (Just remove the _ and place a period after the www, since i can't get post links.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm looking more that folds into a circle, like the link i shared in my first post. (Just remove the _ and place a period after the www, since i can't get post links.
That's a perfect shade but DAYYMMnn, 255 bucks! I like thise style of shades, easy to put up and easy to put away

·
Registered
27 Posts
yea, that is way too expensive for a sunshade... quality is key but not when it comes to a sunshade lol.
While the $10 I saw at SAMS won't work the same, I know I can get the $40 one like the one I have in my RSX and it will work just as good as the $255 one and will fit perfectly cause it's custom made to fit the shape of our windshield. The $255 does look unique and it's OEM/JDM but not worth the extra $200 IMO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's a perfect shade but DAYYMMnn, 255 bucks! I like thise style of shades, easy to put up and easy to put away
Yea, I really want a sun shade that's a perfect fit if not almost perfect and also folds up for ez storage. I'm for sure not interested in dropping 2 bills on it though.

yea, that is way too expensive for a sunshade... quality is key but not when it comes to a sunshade lol.
While the $10 I saw at SAMS won't work the same, I know I can get the $40 one like the one I have in my RSX and it will work just as good as the $255 one and will fit perfectly cause it's custom made to fit the shape of our windshield. The $255 does look unique and it's OEM/JDM but not worth the extra $200 IMO.

Haha, did you come from an rsx? I just recently sold mine to get the IS-F :). The one from SAMS, do you happen to have a item number or link? I want to take a look at it. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
51 Posts
anybody else with different ones?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts