Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Good problem

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  UNK 
#1 ·
HELLO EVERYONE! I just got the o.k to buy 2010 is f ,i can afford it ,its a bad ass car ,just dont know if i can pull the trigger for 850 a month for 5 yrs :confused:any advice .i pay 620 now for 3 yrs for a VW GTI

#4 ·
One thing to figure in is that gas prices will be higher over that 5 year period and so will everything else including loan interest rates. The housing market is going to suck, but inflation is going to kick in, so interest rates will creep up in spite of the housing woes. Any way you slice it, it's going to cost more later.

#5 ·
u should be able to lower that monthly since it is a 2010. if its used then negotiate it down, if its new that is pretty much what ur gonna pay. im payin 808 for a used 08 for 5 years. bought it in 09. good luck!

#6 ·
I think thats about par for a 2010. Pull the trigger as the VW is NOWHERE near the car the IS-F is period. Good luck and just do it.
Andy

#8 ·
Well, don't mean to nag on your case, but 620/month for a 'cough cough' GTI???

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Unless you're pulling some mad $$$$$$$ / month, I wouldn't be a slave to an 850/month car payment, but that's your call, I don't know your situation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.