Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody! I will br picking up my IS-F in a day or two. My 2003 CLK 55 AMG went off lease last year so I have been "without" for a year now. I was interested in another but they changed it too much for my tastes. Wanted to wait for the new M3. Didn't really trip my trigger. Also, for a daily driver a manual can get a little tiresome in traffic I think. C63 AMG was too hard to come by around here and the IS-F was here to actually lay hands on. Considering the fact that there are only 2800 (approx) here stateside, maybe I was lucky!

Can't wait to get her home! :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the CLK 55 coupe. I really liked it, alot :D But, cost of ownership for repairs past the warranty was more than I wanted to carry. It was great daily driver, nice when needed to be, nasty when I wanted it!

I've heard some great things about the E55. One of the cars mags called it "Scarry Fast!!". :eek: Good enough for me!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GOSH! I'm get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it!!

Thanks for all the greetings. Really looking forward to the total experience!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.