Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale is my 2008 Lexus IS-F. It has 26,300 miles

This car has never been abused or modded. It has the dealer-installed clearbra and window tint. Well maintained, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Excellent condition (it does have a few nicks and scratches), Factory GPS system with version 10.1 nav DVD, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Must see, Never seen snow, New tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, Satellite radio, Clear title in hand, Mark Levinson upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, No joy rides-serious parties only. I'm the second owner-purchased locally from a colleague of mine. If you're in GA, there is NO SALES TAX so you save another 8%. If you're from out of town, I will help you in anyway I can to make this a smooth transaction for you.
You can see more photos on Autotrader

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
My buddy just bought an ISF and he loves it. He actually bought it in California and needed it brought here in Texas. Being that it is a fairly high value car, he didnt want to take any chances so he used and enclosed car transport to get it here. The company he used also moved some freight for him and gave him an all inclusive price. He was very happy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.