Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Update 1/2/12*** Still looking to unload these wheels. I want them gone ASAP!! Make a reasonable offer and they could be yours. Im located in Southern California.

I looked around for along time and didn’t find wheels I liked so I custom ordered a set. You wont find these on any other F's, one of a kind. They're Vorsteiner V-104 forged aluminum. Went 19-inch, half inch wider than stock with stock offsets. Tires are 255/35/19 and 285/30/19, Hankook Ventus V12's with 3/4 of the life left on them. The tires are OD and the wheels fit perfect without any rubbing and without any fender modification on Eibach rears and Tein's in the front. No dents or road rash on any wheel!!! Paid just under 5k with tires. Im selling car so im removing the after market parts. Im asking $2900 (price lowered on 1/2/12) for them. I will entertain offers if youre willing to trade for your stockers.

Text or call if it's easier. 951 901 5557

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
When my insurance replaced one of my wheels they were $1850 a pop...

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
^^^^He's saying that your deal is a good one. You have special wheels and your asking less than what it costs to replace the stockers on his vehicle.

Lou

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those two were options for paint but its the normal non glossy black. After looking at all three, this one looked the best.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in southern california, san gabriel and was wondering how much I would have to pay if I traded my 08 stock rims for these. Let me know. If it's in range for me, I'm interested. Thanks. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts