Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I know I've only had it for about two weeks but I will have my Joe Z Intake Pipe available for sale in a couple weeks...I decided to order the Takeda CAI system afterall. $110 because I don't know what I did with the sticker but I do have the receipt, includes paypal fees and shipping in America. If shipped outside of America I need to get a quote for you :)

Cordially,
Jon

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right on and you're in the state so USPS priorty mail should get to you pretty quickly. Here is a picture.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right on, I'll send you a private message once I put in the Takeda :) I just ordered it yesterday from aFepower in CA so hopefully I'll get it pretty soon.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't forgotten about you, I got the Takeda and tried to install it but they forgot to weld on attachments for the stock airbox clips to clip on to...I'll see how their customer service is on Monday. Of course I didn't notice there was anything wrong until I got to the step where I attach the new housing to the old! Oy!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've heard only good things about Takeda so I'm guessing this is a rare slip on their part :) Hopefully will get the replacement part this week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.