Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
58k miles all options! Stock + K and N Intake. Car is in very good shape. Has new brakes, and tires. Runs very smooth and strong. Please contact me at mikhail.epelev at comcast dot net. I will send you any other info you need including vin and so forth. Its priced to move. Looking for a quick sell.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
car got high miles thats why its cheap.
high miles? its a lex...that thing isnt even broke in yet as long as he has kept up on the maintain. sold my 02 is300 with 128k on it... still ran like a champ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
58k miles all options! Stock + K and N Intake. Car is in very good shape. Has new brakes, and tires. Runs very smooth and strong. Please contact me at mikhail.epelev at comcast dot net. I will send you any other info you need including vin and so forth. Its priced to move. Looking for a quick sell.

Mike
Hey buddy where are u at? I m interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That car isn't even broke in yet......High miles? Thats a 350,000 mile motor if you change the oil......I have over 200,000 on my IS300 and it doesn't smoke or use oil....and I run it believe me.....but it gets serviced every 3000 miles. The ISF has a titanium valve train in it.....sorry.....didn't mean to get on a soap box.

·
Registered
8 Posts
sorry guys i guess you miss understood me i ment to say higher miles then other cars on the market thats why the price is good :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts