For Sale- 2008 Lexus ISF 28k miles
Asking $42,900 obo
Mercury Silver Metallic/Black Leather Interior
Up for sale is my 2008 Lexus ISF. I am only selling due to the need for a larger vehicle. This ISF has it all and is in perfect condition with no issues what so ever. I am the second owner (first was an older professional) and the car is always garaged. The previous owner spared no expense and even purchased the simonize paint treatment & a wheel/tire warranty. The car has a clean title and has had no paintwork of any kind. Also the front bumper has no front license plate screw holes which is becoming harder and harder to find on a pre-owned ISF
This car stickered for over $61K new.
As you probably know, these cars come pretty much loaded from the factory including:
- 5.0 liter 418hp engine
- 19” forged BBS wheels
- 6 Piston Brembo Brakes and Cross drilled rotors
- Special “F” Spec Leather Seats.
This car has the following options:
- Navigation/Mark Levinson Package which includes:
o Voice Activated DVD Navigation System with rear backup camera
o Mark Levinson 14 speaker Premium Surround Sound Audio System and DVD/CD Changer
- Intuitive Parking Assist w Front & Rear Sensors
- Preferred Accessory Package
o Trunk Mat, Cargo Net and Wheel Locks
Performance wise, the car is bone stock with no performance modifications made of any kind. I liked the way that the car drove as it came from the factory.
The only modifications made to the car are all minor and can be easily reversible by the purchaser if they don’t suit the purchaser.
- 3000K HID fog lights-I added 3000K HID yellow fog lights and applied yellow vinyl to the lens to further enhance color.
- DVD Bypass- As I have a small son, I performed the DVD bypass mod. This was a great modification which allows the passengers to watch a DVD movie while the car is in motion.
- Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap- I wrapped the roof, front grill, side mirrors, and fog light surrounds with 3M DINOC Carbon Fiber vinyl. This gave the car a more aggressive appearance and was an easily reversible enhancement if I got tired of the in the future.
- Blacked out Chrome Trim- I blacked out the chrome door trim with 3M tape which is again Is an easily reversible enhancement if it does not suit your taste.
I just had the car serviced and they gave the car high marks with the exception of the front brakes needing to be replaced soon, which I am in the process of doing. They also stated that the rear tires were going to need to be replaced soon. These are the stock rear tires so that should give you an indication on how the car has been driven thus far in its life. This is my daily driver so the mileage will change somewhat.
If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]