Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting my car up for sale due to financial hardships. It is a 2008 Starfire Pearl IS-F with Mark Levinson Sound System with DVD player, Navi, and the Backup Camera. The car currently has 29,100 miles. I am the second owner and bought it from a Lexus dealer. The previous owner traded it in and got a truck because he was adding a child to his family. I got it in January last year and it has had nothing but Amsoil fluids in it (I am an Amsoil dealer), changed the oil every 4,500 miles and I just did an oil change two days ago. I put new brakes on it and new tires less than 3,500 miles ago. Car has been washed every 2 weeks and waxed every 6 weeks professionally or by myself. It has never been to the track and is a non-smoker.

Brakes: Hawk HPS (fronts), OEM (rears)
Tires: Hankook Ventus V12 Evo (w/ tire warranties for the life of the tires)
Front: 245/35R19
Rear: 275/30R19
LoJack
5% Tints

I am asking $42,000 for the car and am located in South Florida. The reason I am selling is because I have taken a few pay cuts and need to lower any payments I can. Plus, I dont really NEED this vehicle because I have a daily to run around in. If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me! Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
what kind of shape would you say it is in? Are there any bug or rock damage on the front bumper, hood or behind the front wheels? Also, did it come with the head light sprayers?

Are there any mods besides tires and front brakes?

What part of south florida are you in?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am in miami, most cars down here dont have headlight washers or people dont buy that option since theres not much reason for them.

the only blemish on the front bumper in a small dent on the bottom of the bumper that was there when i purchased the car. apparently the previous owner bumped a parking curb or something. no paint damage, just a notch on the very bottom lip.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think this car is in immaculate shape, and thats why i am negotiable and lowered it a bit. i know whatever price i ask, people will try to negotiate more so i am starting at $42,000.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm in miami and looking for this car
PM sent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts