Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A little update from up here in Canada.
A little over a month I took possession of my new track rims and tires from forgeline. I want to thank Doug (FChampOH) for everything he did, bringing them a car so it can be measured for perfect fit and arranging for a good deal on the price.
I track the car at least ones a week, sometimes even twice a week, and I find that there is an astronomical difference between, the regular street tires, and the Toyo 888 that forgeline supplied me with the rims.
As far as I'm concerned, if you're going to track the car, you must have a set of forgeline's rims.
I chose to go with the 18" rim, 9" at front and 10" on back, because there is so much more choices in track tire sizes, in 19" the tire choices are very limited.
The rims fit perfectly, even with 10" on the back I think I will have no problem with clearance when I lower the car, which is next on my to do list.
Doug you da man.
Here are some pictures.
http://cid-e2ef0e019b4e4483.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/IS-F

·
Registered
99 Posts
The meaty tires and dark rims look sick man especially on the paint!!:eek: I am more jealous of you mercury metallic color choice. I bought my IS-F in Black.( Off topic but I had to get that out there):(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts