Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my winter package wheels and tires and tire pressure system. The are directly from Lexus. Everything is included. Just put them on, and you are good to go.

The tires are almost brand new, with just under 2,000 km on them. They are 245 wide all around on 18' wheels. The tires are the Michelin Pilot Aplin PA2. They are awesome tires!!

The wheel are the Lexus G-Spider wheels.

I paid $4,200 plus tax = $4,746.

I need to sell this package because I want to buy track wheels that are bigger and will also use these track wheels as my winter wheels. So I will also have to buy new winter tires that will fit my new wheels. Therefore this package becomes unnecessary, and MUST BE SOLD! (Help support my track habit!)

They are located in Toronto. Make me an offer!! You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Here is a picture of them on my F.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Start at $3900 obo?

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
These G-Spider Lexus wheels that FBTO is selling are a Lexus approved fitment on the IS-F. They do clear the brakes with no problem. This is the set up if you are looking for a good winter wheel & tire combo!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And remember guys, I am talking Canadian dollars! 3200 usd or 3900 cdn.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$3000 CDN?? Anyone?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im thinking... But a little high for me...
These are over $4500 new. I only used it for like one month. They are mint! Plus it has the tire pressure gauges, that is like $400. If I don't sell them soon, then the price will go up come fall.

That price is the best I can do. I can't go below $3000. Sorry. That is my bottom price.

Thanks for thinking about them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
These are over $4500 new. I only used it for like one month. They are mint! Plus it has the tire pressure gauges, that is like $400. If I don't sell them soon, then the price will go up come fall.

That price is the best I can do. I can't go below $3000. Sorry. That is my bottom price.

Thanks for thinking about them.
You still have these ???

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For sale again!

Sold the F, so I don't need them anymore.

Anyone??

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2010 camry se 4 cylinder auto in white!!!

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
ooh ouch...that's a tough transition.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$2500 obo.

·
Registered
203 Posts