Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thanks for the info, guys! So, the replacement mirror looks totally different. I guess I'll have to do the homelink programming again when they replace the old one? Which button is the homelink one? I couldn't make out the icons on buttons of the mirror in the picture very well.

·
Registered
475 Posts
The only TSIB I could find open on the ISF (among other lexus vehicles) is L-SB-0090-08 "Upper/Lower Windshield Tick Noise"

If you have a creak, tick, or rattle noise from your upper or lower windshield according to the TSIB it may be windshield stoppers bonded to the glass or retainers. Dealers have the repair instructions if you have the problem. Would not recomend the repair unless you actually have the problem based on the repair instructions it sounds extensive. The repair is covered up to 48 months or 48k miles
I hear a creaking noise when I drive up a ramp into a parking lot. I think the torsion on the body of the car causes this noise, but I'm not sure where it's coming from. Could this be it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.