I think you should think this out a bitin order lOl
1. tints 5% all around 35% on winshield(after a lil while i think this car might not even need tints but i always put them on alll my cars)
2. valentine 1 lOl
3. i am goign to match the xexons in the fogs with the reg ones i think the are liek 43 or 4800 whatever it may be
4. change drl, wedge, backup, turn sinal bulbs all to hyper white/xexon color
5. same plate covers i have sitting in my room the subtle lexus crome one that u cannot even tell are lexus unless u look very closely
6. if its true the calibers are gold and i do not liek how they look painting them to blk
7. i understand that when a chassi is designed the rims and tires are tested just as much as any other aspect of it and a major component to the handling ride etc... so what that said i would really love to get rims but do not want to take the chance of ruing performance or handling just for the lOok(please as much feedback as possible)
8. i want to put a system in but adding 100pounds i dunno if i can do that Lol
Yup, I am quoting myself. So I have decided to not do anything to the car. It stays as is. As for maintenance, I will probably go with Royal Purple motor oil. Other than that, I'll be the one rolling with the stock-F .I don't think I will do any modifications in terms of engine. However I will probably get some 20" rims staggered.
I went 10% all the way around, and 43% on front windshield. Can see in during day...night time is stealth, jsut like I like it. But some people like to live in a fish bowl, others like stealth mode.My IS-F is to be here on 3-23-08, what tint would you use if you still want to be able to see in? What Brand and why? Would you buy the tefflon paint treatment? Has anyone seen the intregrated Ipod option? They act like it can be added.