Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Cadillac CTS-V performance test published

The CTS-V ran the quarter-mile in a scant 12.5 seconds, besting the 12.7 it takes for either the BMW M5 or the Mercedes E63 AMG. Getting back to a standstill was another hit to the Bimmer and the Benz, with the Caddy stopping from 60-0 mph in 109 feet – five feet less than it takes the M5 and six shorter than the AMG. And if you're thinking that brakes and power are easy to upgrade and that the Cadillac couldn't possibly best the Germans on the handling course, think again: the CTS-V ran the slalom at 71.1 mph, while the M5 and E63 ran it in 68.5 and 65 mph respectively.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
I can't wait to see one on the road (I know I would get spanked, I just want to see one :cool:), the new V's are insane! :D

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
MOST LIKELY A LOADED UP CTS-V WILL RUN IN THE MID TO UPPER $70'S.......
NOT TO MENTION THE INFAMOUS DEALER MARK-UP!
Isn't that close to the price of a C63? Hmm :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I can't wait to see one on the road (I know I would get spanked, I just want to see one :cool:), the new V's are insane! :D
At least till Supercharger comes out, now that it's confirmed..:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Wow thats pretty insane... Caddy's weren't the best on the track (in the past). Are they out yet?
According to Cadillac.com, it says they will be available this winter. So I'm guessing starting in November they will roll out :cool:

At least till Supercharger comes out, now that it's confirmed..:cool:
This is very true :)

I wonder if in the review they had the V with the manual or automatic transmission :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Where did you here about this? I still can't find anything about a supercharger that's confirmed to come out.
I believe the TRD supercharger is still just a rumor. Greddy as developed one for an IS-F that will be displayed at SEMA and rumor is that will be released along with their exhaust system. No word for sure though :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I believe the TRD supercharger is still just a rumor. Greddy as developed one for an IS-F that will be displayed at SEMA and rumor is that will be released along with their exhaust system. No word for sure though :cool:
Yea I heard about that and saw the video for it. The Greddy s/c looks awesome.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts