Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im so impressed with the way the the car handles excelerates and brakes . the car caries its weight so well felt like a2000lbs car . power is allways there turns on a dime very easy to handel. Rally lexus of glencove li ny came with 1 isf 1 race ready is300 we had an F in blast!!!!! some of the club pros took out the F on the course nationally ranked gj dixon loved it as did evry one who drove it ! cant wait to hit the track or next autox! any one from ny going to track let me know will do likewize for u

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Awesome. Glad to hear. Do you have any pics from the event?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Sounds like fun! How did the F compare to the race ready IS 300? :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lexus of glencove li ny took pics n will post next week me and the guy in the is 300 were neck n neck. it was my 1st time with the F and my 2nd time all year will improve as i learn the car ,and will have alot of F,IN FUN DOING IT!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Where you at Henry?Where was the autoX? I in Long Beach NY Got mine at RVC Lexus, trade back my IS350. I do the trackday thing so if u have interest let me know. Cheers

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alex ; the autox was at nassau collisium i live in hewlett . totaly in to the track ive olny been to lime rock in my wrx had an amazing time! what tracks have have u been to? bought mine at massapequa rvc guy was like cant move off the sticker so i said see ya !!! even m3s are now moveing off sticker! when i was thinking of the evo they would have done any thing .a N Y T H I N G !!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Been to Summit main course Pocono FUSA, Sept 9 is the new jersey motorsports park. Brand new track. let me know if u feel like doin it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts