Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Farewell...sold the F and getting a '10 GTR!!!

5K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  A03 
#1 ·
Well everyone, it's been fun over the past year but I've decided to let the F go after receiving a decent offer for it and getting a new GTR! Although the F is gone, I'll still be here every now and then. G'luck and have fun to all on this forum!

#8 ·
The buyer is a 59 year old lady in WV. She owned 12 corvettes and just sold her '03 Z06 and been test driving all kinds of cars over the last 6 months and nothing compares to our F! The local dealer just sold their only IS-F the night before. I think the price is fair b/c I had a 3M clear bra, LoJack, tire/wheel protection, car cover/lock and Weathertech mats plus the car had every option except Sat radio. I'm sure she'll enjoy this one! I'll post pics as soon as I take delivery of the GTR!

#12 ·
I'm jealous...Now if the GTR only came in a four-door. I justified getting the ISF as a "family car"...its actually the most reasonable vehicle in my possession. I was looking into getting a GTR a while back, but the dealerships were charging way over MSRP. What about now, were you able to just pay sticker, or are they still jacking up the price?

#14 ·
A couple of local dealers in my area (DC Metro) are selling remaining '09 GTRs in stock for about $1k over invoice b/c they can't get rid of them! The 2010s are going for $5k over MSRP in the showroom but negotiating over the Internet will get you MSRP easily. I have a deposit down but I'm still trying to squeeze some off sticker before the car comes in!!! :rolleyes:

#17 ·
Congrats on your GT-R purchase. I just took delivery of a 2010 GT-R Premium (gun metallic) 2 weeks ago and can tell you it's the single most incredible car I've ever been in, let alone owned! This includes the Italian exotics I've driven, too.

The GT-R really is THAT good. I still have my IS F and will always love it, but I couldn't resist the numbers and looks the GT-R possesses.

Could you give me some detail on where you advertised your IS F to get that good resale figure you mentioned? I have my blk/blk '08 IS F on AutoTrader.com and ebay with marginal results so far.

Prepare to be floored by the GT-R...I get stopped 5-10 times per day in mine by car nuts like myself who want to talk about it, take pics of it, sit in it, etc. It's a real head turner and a sick racing machine all in one.

Enjoy!

Rushnut

#19 ·
I putting my 2008 ISF up for sale tomorrow it will hit the paper for only $49,900......Here's the best part it only has 1200 miles. It has all options except distronic cruise.
It even has the ipod option order from the factory.
The exterior is silver with black interior. You won't find a morecar in pristine car!
This car is perfect, not a scratch and always kept in an air conditioned garage. I have 9 cars so this one will be sold soon.
I am 67 years old and just bought the car because it is different from the average car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.