Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Farewell...sold the F and getting a '10 GTR!!!

5K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  A03 
#1 ·
Well everyone, it's been fun over the past year but I've decided to let the F go after receiving a decent offer for it and getting a new GTR! Although the F is gone, I'll still be here every now and then. G'luck and have fun to all on this forum!

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Sold the F for $51,900...only had 4600 miles on it. GTR is on order b/c I wanted a black/black premium package. It'll be MSRP when it comes in hopefully next month :cool:

Discussion starter · #8 ·
The buyer is a 59 year old lady in WV. She owned 12 corvettes and just sold her '03 Z06 and been test driving all kinds of cars over the last 6 months and nothing compares to our F! The local dealer just sold their only IS-F the night before. I think the price is fair b/c I had a 3M clear bra, LoJack, tire/wheel protection, car cover/lock and Weathertech mats plus the car had every option except Sat radio. I'm sure she'll enjoy this one! I'll post pics as soon as I take delivery of the GTR!

Discussion starter · #14 ·
A couple of local dealers in my area (DC Metro) are selling remaining '09 GTRs in stock for about $1k over invoice b/c they can't get rid of them! The 2010s are going for $5k over MSRP in the showroom but negotiating over the Internet will get you MSRP easily. I have a deposit down but I'm still trying to squeeze some off sticker before the car comes in!!! :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.