Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

What do you think about the F badge on other cars like the IS350 F-Sport?

• Like it

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Don't Like it

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Why don't they just buy a real F

Votes: 13 24.5%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
doesnt bother me...would be a good thing if the Fsport details were a different color from F. but those in the know, know whats up. at least they are getting quality factory backed goods.

·
Registered
158 Posts
doesnt bother me...would be a good thing if the Fsport details were a different color from F. but those in the know, know whats up. at least they are getting quality factory backed goods.
ok so i accually saw this today on an ISxxx behind me opposite lane about three cars back. Looking through my rearview I saw the F badge and thought oh cool another F then I noticed the air intakes and fog surround and thought those look a little small. then I thought back to this thread and my statement above and I would now like to withdraw that statement. I even answered it wrong. the question was about the badge and i thought it was about the parts...anyway long story short, I have to equate it to M badging a non M BMW (same as what ADYARS stated) I never liked that when people did it and now that ive seen it on the ISxxx I dont like it. Just my little rant.

·
Registered
158 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH! Ok so this girl parks behind me in our garage. she has always had an IS250.....untill yesterday this showed up FSPORT GS.yeah it must be somewhat contageious ;) im not a fan but whatever. her money right.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.