1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Those do look nice

·
Registered
194 Posts
i cant wait for these to be officially out!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Soon as you're ready please give us your final price, delivery time, et al so those interested can place their orders.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man I would so do this in a heart beat since i live basically down the street. Just one slight problem, I just don't have my ISF just yet. It's getting closer though :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Andy,

The look real nice.

How long till these get slapped in to a Bone Stock IS-F.. ??

I am very interested in seeing the before and after dyno's ..
I would also like to see how the ECU feels about the primary cats being deleted and if the secondaries can pick up the slack.

Once thats done, its going to be interesting to see how they pair up with a Full Exhaust Replacement where the secondaries are deleted as well... :eek:

Looking forward to these results.

Joe Z :D

·
Premium Member
439 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Andy
where are you located? if you where anywhere close i'd let you test them out on my Lemon of an IS F

·
Registered
194 Posts
Andy
where are you located? if you where anywhere close i'd let you test them out on my Lemon of an IS F
They are in MN, worth the drive and a short plane ride from back from them to chicago!

·
Registered
222 Posts
bump for dyno results?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Andy,

The look real nice.

How long till these get slapped in to a Bone Stock IS-F.. ??

I am very interested in seeing the before and after dyno's ..
I would also like to see how the ECU feels about the primary cats being deleted and if the secondaries can pick up the slack.

Once thats done, its going to be interesting to see how they pair up with a Full Exhaust Replacement where the secondaries are deleted as well... :eek:

Looking forward to these results.

Joe Z :D

I'm sure a nice tune can solve this problem. Who tunes our cars? I can kiss my already horrible gas mileage good bye1

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Guys,

Firstly , massive bag of kudos to the Elite boys for sorting these out...

i wanna know will there be any clearance issues fitting these to a right hand side drive
ISF,
Plus what would the postage be worth on them to Sydney Australia

Thanks guys!

~Richie~

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Guys,

Firstly , massive bag of kudos to the Elite boys for sorting these out...

i wanna know will there be any clearance issues fitting these to a right hand side drive
ISF,
Plus what would the postage be worth on them to Sydney Australia

Thanks guys!

~Richie~
Sorry to say it but there is no chance they will fit...... They are tight enough the way it is.... I could make a set for right hand drive, but i would need a car...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts