Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys - i am new to the forum and i am from Bulgaria , Eastern Europe but we have very few IS-F's here since audi and bmw are king on this side of the world. Anyway to the question:

I was doing some drag times with my 2011 Is-f and i am disappointed to say the least!

The car is bone stock including the Michelin tires. I was doing 13.6 to 13.7 consistently all day.

Now what i want to know is how much the weather affects the drag times since outside was reallyyyyyyy hot i mean burning! 30-32 degrees Celsius which is around 90 in Fahrenheit. Also the track itself stands on 860m above sea level. Could those two things be the reason ?

Also what kind of preassure should i use on the tires ? Right now i am on max since i was doing 270 km/h going back and front to the seaside :D:D:D But i am thinking that i have too much wheel spin on the starts even though my reaction time is 0.180 - 0.200 which again might be too much.

I am using sport mode, vsc off (i am pressing the button until all two traction control lights go on) and manual shifting untill beep.

Please help! I am going back tomorow without a spare and low gas hopping for atleast a low 13 :sad: Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Interesting, I know some of the guys are in the 11s but they use different tires. Maybe one of them will come by with some launch tips.

Did you try it with traction control on? I'm just curious.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts