Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Manual Mode upshifts and downshifts faster. When upshift/downshifting from the paddles in D mode, it will eventually revert back to D mode after a few seconds of being idle. It will basically operate like regular "S" mode on the ISx50 and IS300 e-shift....downshifting and upshifting to the highest gear you select on the indicator.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I share the same opinion as Cabinetman and Mike. But I can't figure out why when back in D, it only goes until your last gear prior to using the paddle. I wonder what gives?
If you're in D mode, and you utilize the paddle shifters in D mode only, the car will revert to D mode after up or downshifting when idle for a few seconds. So if you're driving down the street, and you up or downshift gears, if you're cruising at whatever speed, it will revert back to regular D auto mode.

Now if you put the shifter in M mode, it will stay in whatever gear that's on the dash indicator.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.