Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks like mine, but no!! I'm in MD..:D BTW that's good price for 08 with 1,300 miles..Unless there is something we don't know about the car..:confused:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks like mine, but no!! I'm in MD..:D BTW that's good price for 08 with 1,300 miles..Unless there is something we don't know about the car..:confused:
------------------------------------------------------------
I am ready to sell mine for the same price, with only 900 miles. It's mercury metallic (silver) with graphite interior. Perfect condition always kept in an air conditioned garage.
This car smells new and doesn't have a scratch. It will soon be advertised locally so if your interested get in touch with me. You can send a PM if you like for further details.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
49k is the advertise price but my friend said they are willing to do 46k out the door. which soudns reasonable when you can get a new one for 50k

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
^ that's a huge swing !! Advertised at $49k, I can't imagine that they could let it go out the door at $46k, unless your not adding the taxes, plates, and fee's included.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Why are you selling if I may ask?

I am ready to sell mine for the same price, with only 900 miles. It's mercury metallic (silver) with graphite interior. Perfect condition always kept in an air conditioned garage.
This car smells new and doesn't have a scratch. It will soon be advertised locally so if your interested get in touch with me. You can send a PM if you like for further details.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Really? 900 Miles? Wow! But I already have one in Star fire Pearl White..It was a joke responding to the Thread starter..:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts