Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Your Welcome.

I have the paper the tech from the dealer gave me the only other things you can do yourself are:

Disable the electrical keyfobs
Turn off the seatbelt buzzer

Everything else needs to be done with the scan tool.

Oh and as far as the roof/windows, you can open them by holding the unlock button down but to close them you have to use the key. They can also be opened with the key. These only work with the engine off.

If using the key fob holding down unlock for more than 3 seconds opens the windows, 3.4 seconds will open the sunroof also.

When using the key holding it to the lock position for 1.5 seconds will roll up the windows, unlock position for 1.5 seconds will roll down the windows.

My G35 was the same way, its a bit annoying to have one linked to the keyfob but not the other but theres nothing you can do unless you get an aftermarket alarm.
could you post or PM me the instructions to turn off the seatbelt buzzer?? that think drives me nuts! Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks guys, I did the sequence and turned off the seat belt alarm and I'm loving it...i have a VERY short ride to work every day and never put on my seat belt and I'm usually pulling into the office about 30 seconds after the alarm finally stops...it's nice to have a quite ride now....there should be a sticky with all these tricks in it if there isn't one..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.