Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Couple of pics of the IS-F

7540 Views 16 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  SickISF
Took a couple of pis this last weekend. Thought I would share.

See less See more
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Love the color. Last pic is my favorite.
Great pics!:eek:
thats the same color like mine
I love Starfire Pearl:D

planning to put some toys now?
Looking great! :cool: Any plans to mod?
Looking great! :cool: Any plans to mod?
Kind of in the holding pattern right now on the car. I am going to order some exhaust for it shortly. Seems like a lot of people have been happy with the Joe Z exhaust, so I am going to check into that.
Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
Excellent pictures! I love that color. If I didn't SGM, Starfire Pearl it would have been.
oh god, i wish i have gotten white. My obsidian is driving me crazy, i am constantly taking care of the paint. I just washed it and i have just crazy amounts of swirls all over the paint,God this color is drving me insane. Such a douche for getting black again.
oh god, i wish i have gotten white. My obsidian is driving me crazy, i am constantly taking care of the paint. I just washed it and i have just crazy amounts of swirls all over the paint,God this color is drving me insane. Such a douche for getting black again.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The blue isn't any better. Looks amazing when clean, looks dull and purple with the slightest layer of dirt
The blue isn't any better. Looks amazing when clean, looks dull and purple with the slightest layer of dirt
lol dust accumulates in a day on mine.... even with the dirt it looks amazing as long as its not in direct sunlight.
I still love my SGM color, but with the amount of snow Maryland has been getting this winter, it has been covered with dirt and salt residue all winter. I wash it every chance I get when it is sunny and at least 40 degrees (very seldom). In the future, I will strongly consider a vehicle with a starefire pearl like color.
I still love my SGM color, but with the amount of snow Maryland has been getting this winter, it has been covered with dirt and salt residue all winter. I wash it every chance I get when it is sunny and at least 40 degrees (very seldom). In the future, I will strongly consider a vehicle with a starefire pearl like color.
I hear you on the snow. I don't really want to drive it because of the salt but I have to for the testing of the headers.
Awesome pictures. Best of luck with it.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.