Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Looking great! :cool: Any plans to mod?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking great! :cool: Any plans to mod?
Kind of in the holding pattern right now on the car. I am going to order some exhaust for it shortly. Seems like a lot of people have been happy with the Joe Z exhaust, so I am going to check into that.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Excellent pictures! I love that color. If I didn't SGM, Starfire Pearl it would have been.

·
Registered
80 Posts
oh god, i wish i have gotten white. My obsidian is driving me crazy, i am constantly taking care of the paint. I just washed it and i have just crazy amounts of swirls all over the paint,God this color is drving me insane. Such a douche for getting black again.

·
Registered
45 Posts
oh god, i wish i have gotten white. My obsidian is driving me crazy, i am constantly taking care of the paint. I just washed it and i have just crazy amounts of swirls all over the paint,God this color is drving me insane. Such a douche for getting black again.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
I still love my SGM color, but with the amount of snow Maryland has been getting this winter, it has been covered with dirt and salt residue all winter. I wash it every chance I get when it is sunny and at least 40 degrees (very seldom). In the future, I will strongly consider a vehicle with a starefire pearl like color.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I still love my SGM color, but with the amount of snow Maryland has been getting this winter, it has been covered with dirt and salt residue all winter. I wash it every chance I get when it is sunny and at least 40 degrees (very seldom). In the future, I will strongly consider a vehicle with a starefire pearl like color.
I hear you on the snow. I don't really want to drive it because of the salt but I have to for the testing of the headers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Awesome pictures. Best of luck with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts