Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my car just turned 11k and it seems since day one the world has it out for my car, which kind of sucks, here is a list of the things that happened that make me feel like the world hates my car:

1. One week after getting my car some asshole tried to park next to it and scratch the front bumper and headlight pretty bad. I have to change the headlight to get rid of the scracthes. He obvsiouly left without leaving his info. :mad::mad::mad:

2. One month into the car some chick rear ends me going about 15-20 mph on the free way. Gets out crying she was living in her car and had no money to pay for the repairs. Her insurance was shit so i bit the bullet and paid for it myself. :(:(:(

3. Driving to the office another asshole hit my passenger mirror and scratched the shit out of the back cap of the mirror. Nothing major but still anoying. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

4. Finally, before chistmas some guy on the free way wanted to see how close he get to the car, i guess he tought it was funny. Anyways he bumps into the car, paint chips and the bumper looks out of place. I called the CHP, give them the liscence plate number and car info as the guys drives away. They tell me to get off the freeway and wait for the officer. I get off the free way due the police report to find out the liscence plate number wasn't transmitted to the office:eek::eek::eek:.

Long story short, i got F'd 4 times and now need a new rear bumper. Does anyone know the cost or plan on selling theirs?

·
Registered
187 Posts
that sucks man, horrible luck

if anyone scratched my car, they would be paying for it

·
Registered
386 Posts
LOL, a coincidence? My IS350 was black and EVERYONE was out for it. Some succeeded in hitting it too!!!!!!! My F is Mercury Matellic thank Goodness!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL :D:D:D my car is black... Come to think of it my cars have always been black :confused::confused:.... I guess i will reconsider on my next car color choice! lol

haha, is your car black by any chance??? chinese ppl say blk cars = bad luck...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Please say it isn't so about the black color! Hey UNK, which part of LA do you live so I'd know where to avoid going, LOL!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL ahahahaha, i live in LA near the beverly center and work in downtown... Most of the time shit happens in downtown. Too many people with crappy cars and no insurances.........

Please say it isn't so about the black color! Hey UNK, which part of LA do you live so I'd know where to avoid going, LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts