Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I wanted to find out if anyone can tell me a good source for buying aftermarket wheels for my IS-F. For the last 2 months i have been nervous about making a purchase because those selling the wheels claim they fit while the manufacturer's site(s) will say it will not fit.

Example: Discount tire direct claims several konig and TSW wheels will fit my car but both manufacturers web sites say they will not.

Last time i bought wheels was for my 03 Acura TL-S and i had to roll the fenders which i was assured pre-purchase i would not have to do.

P.S. i am looking for 19's with a lip.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Check out www.forgeline.com, they have a great reputation and are based in Ohio. I have taken an IS-F to them recently so they could measure it for proper fitment. Talk to Scott and tell him I sent you.

Doug

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Forgeline is great! I would also check out 360forged :cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in the same boat... I like the 5 axis rims... I think im going to a S5 model... 19x8.5 40mm offset and 19x9.5 35mm offset... good luck to you!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have WEDS SA 65, 19x8 with 45 offset in front and 19x9 with 35 offset at the rear. A bit of rubbing in the track but overall I like it because of the light weight.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Hello everyone!

I wanted to find out if anyone can tell me a good source for buying aftermarket wheels for my IS-F. For the last 2 months i have been nervous about making a purchase because those selling the wheels claim they fit while the manufacturer's site(s) will say it will not fit.

Example: Discount tire direct claims several konig and TSW wheels will fit my car but both manufacturers web sites say they will not.

Last time i bought wheels was for my 03 Acura TL-S and i had to roll the fenders which i was assured pre-purchase i would not have to do.

P.S. i am looking for 19's with a lip.

I checked our website and I do not show any staggered TSW wheels or Konigs coming up. Both manufactures offer wheels that fit but you would have to run the same rim width front to rear. Which models were you interested in? I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Don't mean to hi-jack, but I'd like to get the Volk GTS but don't want to have to roll fenders and would like to go 1/2" bigger than the current width if possible. Send me a PM if you can do this, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts