Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
IMHO, the F is a much more unique car. The Boxster Spyder is more of an fun weekend car, whereas the F is a rocket sedan. I feel like the F gives all the same thrill that any Boxster could. And if you ever got a porsche, do something more along the lines of a 996 cabriolet if you want a topless. My favorite thing about the F is how much of a sleeper it is. Pull up next to some dude in his 3 series beamer thinking he's all hot stuff, and let the F's roaring V8 smoke the 3 series inline 6 off the line and acceleration-wise.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree with Ted on the SLK. AMG does a great job with all of the cars in their lineup in terms of performance and the sound is soo dirty. If you go to Teamspeed's Merc AMG forum, you can look up aftermarket kits such as Kleemann and Renntech which do wonders for post AMG.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I heard SLK55 AMG but then there's the F ofcourse.

I have a compormise:

SL-55 or SL-63...........you get the best of both worlds..........not sure about the handling department though.
Though both incredible rides, they might be in the higher price range than what he's thinking if the Boxster Spyder is in his budget.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.