Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I picked up an 08 with 21K miles last week. I'm loving it and as a result the first couple of tanks go really fast :D Below are a couple pics.

I'm trying to find my Satellite radio ID number to get it activiated and I read the owner's manual of how to find it. However, when I hit the "AM/SAT" button it doesn't toggle to "SAT". It just stays on "AM". Is there something that I am missing here? Does something need to be reset? I'm thinking about taking it to the dealer.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thx for the replies. You guys are right. I assumed it was standard on my 08 but rather it is an option. The Lexus dealer here said they could install it for $795. Does that sound about right or are they rapping me? I have the Mark Levinson stereo/voice activiated nav package so I just assumed satellite radio was all ready to roll.

Another question is that I am getting squeaky breaks at low speed breaking. I didnt notice it the first week I had the car. Is this normal for these high performance breaks in cold weather until they heat up? Or perhaps I need to get the rotors/breaks looked at? I have 21K miles.

Other than that I'm really enjoying this car. Im coming from an 05 WRX STi. This car really stands out where I live. I did alot of research on the C63 AMG and M3 and drove all but the M3 but decided on the IS F and Im confident it is the right decision for me

Thx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.