Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 83 Posts

· Registered
289 Posts
Pkrockt let us know if you get a Borla, I'd like to hear more about it before I get my hands on one. The off-road interests me.

By the way, what do you have in your STi? I am the dealer for ECUTEK Philippines, and we've managed to squeeze 314WHP out of an 08 STI using ONLY 3" exhaust and downpipe, Pipercross drop in filters and a lot of hours in re-mapping. No internal mods.

· Registered
289 Posts
I also ordered the Borla axle-back system, I had it done a bit differently. Pipes will not be polished (am not a fan of bling) and mufflers and tips will be powder coated dark grey.

I should get it in a few weeks cause it'll have to be shipped.Keep you posted when it comes.

· Registered
289 Posts
Glad to hear that, Geneva. Mine's on a boat now finding it's way here. I also got the axle back but powder coated my mufflers with flat black and asked them not to polish the pipes. I now have the JoeZ intake, Tom's filter, FSport rear stabs, and the Borla. Getting there...

1 - 5 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.