Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I live in Wisconson and we get a lot of snow and it gets very cold. What should I run on my IS-F. Safety is my TOP concern for my IS-F.
Hllo Hello, i have the LM25s and im in minneapolis....so we are getting simular weather right now. these tire are doing great here. check the pic. this is from yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes I know a winter tire, but which one? There are so many to choose from. I'm think instead of buying 18" rims that I'll get original size winter tires and have them mounted on the stock rims every winter. 225/40/19 and 255/35/19. There is a tire place near my house will will charge $50 per year for the service of taking them on and off 2 times a year.
Here is the 19" Blizzak wheel tire package i got from tire rack for $1200 shipped. Im a big fan of my 08 OEM wheels so i figure this would be a good investment....and the tire rack 18" package was more expensive.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.