Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does your back up camera image show black portions on the upper two corners of the screen? Mine does, but I don't recall the image on my IS350 having the dark obstructions. Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Just went and looked. Never noticed it before, but it does. Very small, but yep, they are there.

Lou

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Interesting....never noticed it but i'll be happy to look as well next time I'm outside in the car :)

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Are you talking about the image on your screen? If so, that's the top part of the trunk garnish, the location where your camera is mounted. You're getting a convex image, so chances are you're seeing the top side of the garnish. On mine it's white. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you talking about the image on your screen? If so, that's the top part of the trunk garnish, the location where your camera is mounted. You're getting a convex image, so chances are you're seeing the top side of the garnish. On mine it's white. :D
Interesting, never noticed it on my IS350 tho? But I suppose I just missed it? Is there anyway to adjust the convex image processor?

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I believe the lens is fixed focus, so no user adjustability.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts