Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone used their taste of lexus $750 off coupon towards the purchase of their isf?

Also, anyone has a coupon that they're not going to use?? Although $750 off might not seem much for a 60k car, but anything helps in this economy...

thanks!!

(please move if wrong forum)

·
Registered
99 Posts
WHAT?:confused: Is this something new from Lexus or have they had this, because I bought mine in August and never heard of this discount. It would of helped towards my perma-plate add on and the free tires for life plan I bought.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lexus does a taste of lexus test drive event every year and one of the benefits is that if you attend, they mail you a coupon towards the future purchase of a lexus.... and i've read that this year is at 750....

pm'd our gracious vendor sponsors to verify if they are taking these coupons, and would love to get my hand on one....!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
They had a taste of Lexus over the summer I think in NJ @ Six Flags Great Adventure, but I didn't go got caught up with work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
andy confirmed that these coupons are indeed valid... now i'm just wondering if i can use it if i'm buying from at the fleet price....

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
The $750.00 off is given to all Taste of Lexus Events and their attendees throughout 2008. These events were held all across the country at select locations. I even posted some of them here. ;)

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
The coupon's are only valid for the person who's name is on the coupon or a family member that resides at the same address though...

·
Registered
211 Posts
AAAwwww daym if I knew it was going to be like that I should have went to the one in my area and ride a few roller coasters while I'm at it. Sooooo when's the next Taste of Lexus event???? =D

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
there was someone selling on ebay a blank taste of lexus coupon....
Sounds a little sketchy.....ok, a lot sketchy. This is something I definitely wouldn't recommend purchasing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts