Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife does not like the stock look of the is-f wheels and wants me to have them chrome plated. Does anyone have a pic of one with the chrome plated stock wheels on a car?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I saw one at our dealership with chrome stockers and IMO didn't look good. I believe there was also some pics of an F with chrome wheels on Club Lexus.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not bad with the stocks being chrome plated. My wife currently has a MMR gs350 with the optional 18" chromes on it and it looks great, but the F is a different kind of car.

One pain with the chromes would be the excessive brake dust from these cars will probably keep them looking dirty all the time!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Not bad with the stocks being chrome plated. My wife currently has a MMR gs350 with the optional 18" chromes on it and it looks great, but the F is a different kind of car.

One pain with the chromes would be the excessive brake dust from these cars will probably keep them looking dirty all the time!
I think he said he had them POLISHED... those are not chromed. Thats def going to give you a new pricepoint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts